<< Visit the History Page to See Past Events: English at the Grange History >>
Saturday May 14, 7:30 to 10:PM
Music is by Karen Axelrod, piano; Eric Martin, violin & viola; Anna Patton, clarinet; calling by Brad Foster & Val Medve; sound by Jesse Ball.
We are dancing tonight, with our Covid protocols in place. Because of the recent rise in Covid case counts, we've lowered our capacity AND have shut off the Google reg form. If you want to join us and haven't registered yet, send an email to amherstenglish at gmail dot com; I will let you know if we still have space and can let you in. Please, no walk-ins! Pre-registration is required.
The Grange is at 401 Chapman Street, Greenfield MA 01301. Directions can be found on the Grange website at https://www.guidingstargrange.org/directions.
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED <see above for registration email>.
- Every individual must register separately.
- Capacity is limited; we expect to sell out.
- All participants must be fully vaccinated with two doses of Pfizer or Moderna AND with a booster after 5 months, or single dose of J&J AND with a booster after 2 months.
- All participants must show proof of vaccination before entering the dance. (If you submitted proof via email for the last dance you do not need to do so again.)
- Well-fitting N95 or the equivalent masks are required; masks must be worn at all times while inside the hall except while drinking water, and except for callers while calling and musicians while playing wind instruments.
- Please bring your own water bottle; bo refreshments will be served.
- If you have the itch, the cold, the Covid or the flu, please stay home, we don't want to catch it too.
- We ask everyone to do a Covid rapid antigen self test before the dance; only people who test negative AND have no symptoms or exposure should come to the dance.
- If you have registered and cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you test positive for Covid within one week after the dance, please let us know. (Contact details are below.)
- All early registrations will be held until Sunday, May 1st. People unable to come to the dance on April 16th will be given preference. Update: everyone registered by May 1st has been accepted; future registrations will be accepted in the order received until we reach capacity.
Admission is sliding scale, $10 to $20, payable in cash only at the door. Please bring exact change.
Questions? Contact me at amherstenglish at gmail dot com or (413) 335-3489 (leave voice mail; I will call back).
~ Brad Foster